The Environmental Audit Committee holds the second session as part of its inquiry into UK Export Finance (UKEF). MPs question campaign organisations and business and finance groups on the nature and consequences of UKEF’s support for fossil fuel projects overseas.
Tuesday 26 February 2019, Committee Room 16, Palace of Westminster
- Greg Muttitt, Research Director, Oil Change International
- Mike Knight, Regulatory Affairs Adviser, Carbon Tracker Initiative
- Andrew Scott, Senior Research Fellow, Overseas Development Institute
At approximately 11.15am
- Dr Ben Caldecott, Director, Oxford Sustainable Finance Programme, Smith School of Enterprise and the Environment, University of Oxford
- Dr Neil McCulloch, Principal, The Policy Practice Ltd; Director, McCulloch Consulting; and Associate Fellow, Institute of Development Studies