The Environmental Audit Committee hold an evidence session for its inquiry on Sustainable Development Goals in the UK. This session will explore the potential for businesses and the private sector more broadly to contribute towards achieving the Sustainable Development Goals. It will also explore governance arrangements needed to ensure the effective implementation of the Goals.
Wednesday 23 November, Wilson Room, Portcullis House
- Steve Waygood, Chief Responsible Investment Officer, Aviva
- Geoff Lane, Senior partner, UK Sustainability and Climate Change Team, PwC
- Dr Christine Chow, Associate Director, Hermes
- Dominic White, Head of International Development Policy, WWF
- Stefano D'Errico, Monitoring, Evaluation, Accountability and Learning Manager, International Institute for Environment and Development
- Nienke Palstra, Policy and Advocacy Adviser, UNICEF UK