Further information of the Environmental Audit Committee's inquiry into Transport and the Accessibility of Public Services:
Call for evidence
The transcript of these sessions are published with the Report.
Wednesday 24 October 2012
- Richard Hebditch, Campaigns Director, Campaign for Better Transport
- Dr Karen Lucas, Transport Studies Unit, University of Oxford
- Professor Noel Smith, Head of Division, Social Work and Social Policy, University Campus Suffolk
- Professor Peter Jones, Professor of Transport and Sustainable Development, University College London
Wednesday 16 January 2013
- Derek Halden, Derek Halden Consultancy
- John Smith, Local Plan Implementation Officer, Merseytravel
- Chris Briggs, Head of Transportation, Lincolnshire County Council
- Maria-Pilar Machancoses, Economic Development Manager, Centro
- Dearbhla Lawson, Head of Transport and Infrastructure, Policy & Funding,Cambridgeshire County Council
Wednesday 13 February 2013
- David McVean, Deputy Director, Education Choice and Access Division, Department for Education
- Flora Goldhill CBE, Director for Children, Families & Maternity and Health Inequalities
- Paul Williams, Work Services Director for Southern England,
Department for Work and Pensions
Tuesday 12 March 2013
- Norman Baker MP, Parliamentary Under Secretary of State for Transport, Department for Transport.
- Nigel Dotchin, Head of Accessibility and Mobility, Department for Transport.