The Commons Environment, Food and Rural Affairs Committee will take oral evidence on Wednesday 11 and Wednesday 18 January 2012 on the Natural Environment White Paper.
1. Wednesday 11 January 2012
At 3.00 pm
- Pavan Sukhdev, The Economics of Ecosystems and Biodiversity (TEEB)
- Chris Knight, PriceWaterhouseCoopers
At 3.45 pm approx
- Jonathan Garrett, Balfour Beatty
- Chris Matthews, United Utilities
- British Aggregates Association
2. Wednesday 18 January 2012
At 3.00 pm
- Wildlife and Countryside Link, The Ramblers, National Trust, Campaign to Protect Rural England
At 4.00 pm (approx)
- National Farmers Union, Country Land and Business Association
Further information about these evidence sessions can be found on the Committee’s website or contact Sarah Coe, Environment Specialist on 0207 219 2290
The meetings will take place in a committee room in the House of Commons. Visitors should check the exact location nearer the time on http://services.parliament.uk/calendar/.
The sessions are open to the press and the public. Please allow half an hour to clear security.