The Environment, Food and Rural Affairs Committee will hold its first oral evidence session in relation to its Dog Control and Welfare inquiry.
Wednesday 5 September 2012, The Grimond Room, Portcullis House
- Angela McGlynn, campaigner on dog control issues
- Luciana Berger, MP for Liverpool Wavertree
at 3:45pm (approx)
- Richard Leaman, Chief Executive, Guide Dogs for the Blind Association
- Nick von Westenholz, Head of Government Affairs, National Farmers’ Union
- David Joyce, National Health and Safety Officer, Communication Workers Union