The Environment, Food and Rural Affairs Committee hears from representative organisations for farmers and landowners and water, wildlife and nature conservation charities for its work on DEFRA: Health and Harmony inquiry.
Wednesday 14 March 2018, Grimond Room, Portcullis House
- Guy Smith, Deputy President, National Farmers Union
- Tim Breitmeyer, President, Country Land and Business Association
- George Dunn, Chief Executive, Tenant Farmers Association
- Richard Hebditch, Government Affairs Director, National Trust
- Tom Lancaster, Principal Policy Officer for Land Use, RSPB
- Arlin Rickard, Chief Executive, The Rivers Trust
- Ellie Brodie, Senior Policy Manager, The Wildlife Trusts
Likely topics for discussion
The implementation of the Government’s proposed future agricultural policy, transitional arrangements and the payment of public money for the provision of public goods.
Image: PA-Nick Ansell