The Environment, Food and Rural Affairs Committee discusses topics including compostable alternatives to plastic packaging, inconsistency in recycling collections and deposit return schemes for its inquiry into plastic food and drink packaging.
Wednesday 3 July, Committee Room 8, Palace of Westminster
- Karen Graley, Packaging and Reprographics Manager, Waitrose
- Stuart Lendrum, Head of Packaging, Iceland
- Robin Clark, Director of Business Partnerships, Just Eat
- Andy Sweetman, Chair of the Bio-based and Biodegradable Industries Association (BBIA)
- Barry Turner, Plastic & Flexible Packaging Group Director, British Plastics Federation
- Nick Brown, Head of Sustainability, Coca Cola European Partners GB