Environment, Food and Rural Affairs Committee examines topics including how plastic packing is disposed of and recycled, the balance between reducing plastics and minimising food waste and informing consumers about what is and isn’t recyclable, as well as Government policies to reduce the use of plastic packaging and incentivise the use of recycled plastics.
Wednesday 17 July, Committee Room 8, Palace of Westminster
- Jacob Hayler, Executive Director, Environmental Services Association (ESA)
- Richard Kirkman, Chief Technology & Innovation Officer, Veolia UK & Ireland
- Dan Roberts, Vice Chair, Local Authority Recycling Advisory Committee (LARAC)
- Cllr Peter Fleming, Deputy Chairman Local Government Association and Leader of Sevenoaks District Council
- Thérèse Coffey MP, Parliamentary Under Secretary of State for the Environment, Defra
Image: Parliamentary copyright