The Environment, Food and Rural Affairs Committee hears from online and market retail representatives, Trading Standards, and representatives from the fur industry.
Wednesday 18 April, Grimond Room, Portcullis House
- Ceri Davies, Operations Director, Camden Market
- Lesley Smith, Director Public Policy, UK & Ireland, Amazon
- Kate Burns, General Counsel, Not on the High Street
- Nicola Tudor, Trading Standards, LB Tower Hamlets
- Mette Lykke Nielsen, Chief Executive Officer, Fur Europe
- Michael Moser, Chief Executive Officer, British Fur Trade Association
- Mark Oaten, Chief Executive Officer, International Fur Federation
Likely topics for discussion
Likely topics for discussion include: the sale of real fur as fake fur, the fur trade in the UK, and the need for improved labelling.