The Environment, Food and Rural Affairs Committee hears from consumers, retailers and processors for its inquiry on Brexit: trade in food inquiry. This session focuses on the impact of Brexit on food prices and food standards, and the challenges and opportunities for retailers and processors.
Wednesday 6 December, The Grimond Room, Portcullis House
- Tim Martin, Chairman, J D Wetherspoon
- Sue Davies, Strategic Policy Adviser, Which?
- Kath Dalmeny, Chief Executive, Sustain
- David Thomson, CEO FDF Scotland, Food and Drink Federation
- Andrew Opie, Director of Food and Sustainability, British Retail Consortium
Image: Creative commons