The Environment, Food and Rural Affairs Committee holds the first evidence session of its feeding the nation: labour constraints inquiry.
Wednesday 8 February 2017, Committee Room 16, Palace of Westminster
- Chris Chinn, Cobrey Farms
- David Brown, Industry Policy Adviser, Horticultural Trades Association
- Zoe Davies, Chief Executive, National Pig Association
- John Hardman, Director, Hops Labour Solutions
- David Camp, Chief Executive, Association of Labour Providers
- Chris Rose, Commercial Controller, The Asplins Producer Organisation Limited