The Energy and Climate Change Committee takes evidence in public on Ofgem Annual Report and Accounts at 9.30am on Tuesday 26 February 2013 in the Thatcher Room, Portcullis House.
- Alistair Buchanan CBE, Group Chief Executive, Ofgem
- Andrew Wright, Senior Partner Markets, Ofgem.
Timings are approximate.
The session will explore a range of issues, including:
- Capacity and supply
- Consumer protection
- Financial performance and management
- Retail Market Reform and the Energy Bill
- Delivery of the Energy Company Obligation and the Renewable Heat Incentive
- Relations with the Department of Energy and Climate Change and National Grid