The Energy and Climate Change Committee holds a one-off oral evidence session on Ofgem Annual Report and Accounts 2010-11 on Tuesday 15 November 2011.
Who will they hear from?
At 10.15 am the Committee will hear from
- Alistair Buchanan CBE, Chief Executive, Ofgem
- Andrew Wright, Senior Partner Markets, Ofgem
The session will take place in Committee room 15, Palace of Westminster.
Timings are approximate.
The session will focus on Ofgem's Annual Report for 2010-11 and will explore a range of issues including:
- the role of Ofgem, the Ofgem Review and new powers for Ofgem announced in September 2011
- Ofgem's work in promoting quality and value for customers, its complaints handling and enforcement work and its proposals to make the energy market more competitive
- the timely and efficient delivery of Government programmes; and
- Ofgem's costs