The Energy and Climate Change Committee will take evidence on New Climate Economy on Wednesday 26 November at 9.30am in the Grimond Room, Portcullis House.
- Professor Lord Stern, Chair of the Grantham Research Institute on Climate Change and the Environment, and Co-Chair of the Global Commission on the Economy and Climate
- Jeremy Oppenheim, Programme Director, New Climate Economy
Timings are approximate.
Purpose of session
The session will explore a range of topics, including:
- Driving investment in a low carbon economy
- Creating better energy systems
- The role of carbon pricing
- The road towards a global climate deal