The Energy and Climate Change Committee will take evidence on Network Costs on Tuesday 4 November 2014 in the Wilson Room, Portcullis House.
Panel 1, at 10.30am:
- Dermot Nolan, CEO, Ofgem
- Maxine Frerk, Interim Senior Partner for Smarter Grids & Governance: Distribution, Ofgem
- Martin Crouch, Ofgem Senior Partner, Transmission, Smarter Grids & Governance: Transmission
Panel 2, at 11.30 am:
- Rt Hon. Matthew Hancock MP, Minister for Energy, Department of Energy and Climate Change
- John Fiennes, Director Energy Strategy Networks and Markets, Department of Energy and Climate Change
Timings are approximate.
Purpose of session
The session will explore a range of issues, including:
- Ofgem and the Minister for energy will respond to issues raised in the first two public hearings
- The impact of Ofgem and the Government's frameworks on network costs for the UK's energy system.
Image: Parliamentary copyright