The Energy and Climate Change Committee will take evidence in public on Green Deal watching brief at 9.00am on Wednesday 06 February 2013 in Committee Room 5, Palace of Westminster.
- Peter Smith, External Affairs Manager, National Energy Action
- Alexandra Willey, Special Projects Manager, Affinity Sutton
- Simon Gordon, Private Rented Sector Consultant, Residential Landlords Association
- John Sinfield, Managing Director, Knauf Insulation, representing the Insulation Industry Forum
- Rt Hon Gregory Barker MP, Minister of State, Department of Energy and Climate Change, and Officials.
Timings are approximate.
The session will explore a range of issues, including:
• DECC’s aims and targets for the Green Deal
• Aspects of the Green Deal that should be monitored
• Potential key indicators for monitoring the success and impact of the Green Deal
• Sources of data for monitoring
• Public accessibility to data about the impact of the Green Deal
Written evidence from witnesses
Read written evidence submitted to the Committee from some of the witnesses appearing: