The Energy and Climate Change Committee will take evidence on the Green deal: watching brief (part 2) on Tuesday 29 April 2014 in the Thatcher Room, Portcullis House.
- Claire Williams, Managing Director, British Gas New Energy
- Gillian Noble, Head of UK Government Obligations, ScottishPower
- Simon Stacey, Managing Director of Energy Services, RWE npower
Timings are approximate.
Purpose of session
The session will explore a range of issues, including:
- Delivering the Green Deal
- Barriers to customer take-up of the Green Deal
- Delivering the Energy Company Obligation (ECO) and potential impacts of the Government’s proposed changes to ECO
- Access to the Green Deal and ECO
- Impact of the Green Deal and ECO on the supply chain and job creation