The Energy and Climate Change Committee will take evidence in public in the third session on Energy Prices, Profits and Poverty at 9.15 am on Thursday 9 May 2013 in the Wilson Room, Portcullis House
Panel 1, at 9.15 am
- Professor John Hills, London School of Economics
- Dr Nick Eyre, University of Oxford
- Jan Rosenow, Senior Consultant in Energy and Climate Policy, Ricardo-AEA
Panel 2, at 10.15 am
- Gervase MacGregor, Head of Advisory Services, BDO LLP
Timings are approximate.
The session will explore a range of issues, including:
- The Hills Review and whether it will help or hinder fuel poverty policy;
- Whether the Government’s new fuel poverty policies are fit for purpose;
- The BDO review into consolidated segmental statements; and
- Ofgem’s response to BDO’s recommendations.
This session will be broadcast live at www.parliamentlive.tv.
Watch session 2 of this inquiry
Watch session 1 of this inquiry