The Energy and Climate Change Committee will take evidence from the Department of Energy and Climate Change on Tuesday 3 December 2013 in Committee Room 15, Palace of Westminster.
At 3.15 pm
Department of Energy and Climate Change
- Rt Hon Edward Davey MP, Secretary of State,
- Stephen Lovegrove, Permanent Secretary,
- Katrina Williams, Director General, International Science and Resilience, and
- Simon Virley, Director General, Energy Markets and Infrastructure Group, Department of Energy and Climate Change.
Timings are approximate.
Topics to be covered
The session will explore a range of issues, including:
- Policy certainty, investor confidence and security of supply;
- Use of public funds and senior capacity;
- Consumer fuel poverty and energy efficiency; and
- Climate change targets.
Image: Parliamentary copyright