The Committee on Education, Skills and the Economy hears from employer and employee representatives in its third evidence session as part of its inquiry into apprenticeships.
The Committee will question witnesses, including representatives from the CBI (Confederation of British Industry), TUC (Trades Union Congress), LGA (Local Government Association) and Pfizer, on the role of employers, funding and the apprenticeship levy, and standards and training.
Wednesday 14 September 2016, Committee Room 16, Palace of Westminster
- Neil Carberry, Director for People and Skills, Confederation of British Industry
- Marcus Mason, Head of Business, Education and Skills, British Chambers of Commerce
- Iain Murray, Senior Policy Officer, Trades Union Congress
- Ben Willmott, Head of Public Policy, Chartered Institute of Personnel and Development
- Liz Greenfield, Head of Human Resources, Pfizer
- Councillor Robert Light, Vice Chair of City Regions Board, Local Government Association
- Iain McIlwee, Chief Executive, British Woodworking Federation