The Education Committee will hold its first evidence session in its inquiry into School Partnerships and Cooperation on Wednesday 19 June.
Wednesday 19 June, Wilson Room, Portcullis House
- David Carter, Executive Principal, Cabot Learning Federation, Bristol
- Peter Maunder, Headteacher, Oldway School, Paignton
- Mervyn Wilson, Chief Executive, The Co-operative College
- Leo Winkley, Headmaster, St Peter’s School, York
- Dr John Dunford, Education Consultant
- Dr Caroline Kenny, Research Officer, SSRU, Institute of Education, London
- James O’Shaughnessy, former Deputy Director, Policy Exchange
- David Sims, Research Director National Foundation for Education Research
Purpose of the session
This is the first formal session of oral evidence in the Committee’s inquiry into School Partnerships and Cooperation. The first aim of the session is to explore the range of partnerships and collaborative working emerging across the country. The second aim of the session will be to understand what aspects of collaboration drive school improvement and how it could be made more effective.