The Education Committee questions education trade unions and school and college leaders as part of its inquiry into school and college funding.
The meeting focuses on the management of school and college finances, the long-term changes needed to the funding system and reaction to the Budget.
The inquiry is being held to determine what the Department for Education’s priorities should be for the next Spending Review period and whether schools and colleges would benefit from a 10-year spending plan.
Tuesday 6 November 2018, Committee Room 15, Palace of Westminster
- Darren Northcott, National Official, Education, NASUWT
- Kevin Courtney, Joint General Secretary, National Education Union (NEU)
- Jon Richards, National Secretary Education, Local Government, Police and Justice, UNISON
- Stephen Tierney, Headteachers’ Roundtable
- Valentine Mulholland, Head of Policy, National Association of Headteachers (NAHT)
- Julia Harnden, Funding Specialist, Association of School and College Leaders (ASCL)
- Jules White, Founder, WorthLess?