The Education Committee hears from policy experts on alternative provisions and apprenticeships skills and training.
Tuesday 17 April, Committee Room 15, Palace of Westminster
- Jules Daulby, Director of Education, Driver Youth Trust [written evidence: ALT0081]
- Dr Louise Gazely, Senior Lecturer in Education, University of Sussex
- Dr Marion Gillooly, Head of Strategic Development & Innovation, Includem
- Lady Andrée Deane Barron, Group Education and Central Skills Director, Central YMCA [written evidence: QUA0009]
- Mark Dawe, Chief Executive, Association of Employment and Learning Providers [written evidence: QUA0039]
- Petra Wilton, Director of Strategy and External Affairs, Chartered Management Institute [written evidence QUA0082]
Purpose of the session
The first session on alternative provision will focus on early intervention strategies for preventing exclusions. The Committee will then question the second panel on the quality of apprenticeships and social justice.