The Education Committee takes evidence from Nick Gibb MP, teaching associations and education representatives as part of its inquiry into the supply of teachers.
Wednesday 9 December 2015, Thatcher Room, Portcullis House
- Professor John Howson, TeachVac
- Martin Thompson, Executive Director, National Association of School-Based Teacher Trainers
- Sam Freedman, Executive Director of Programmes, Teach First
- James Noble-Rogers, Executive Director, Universities Council for the Education of Teachers
- Russell Hobby, General Secretary, National Association of Head Teachers
- Kevin Courtney, Deputy General Secretary, National Union of Teachers
- Darren Northcott, National Official for Education, NASUWT
- Emma Knights, Chief Executive, National Governors' Association
The Committee has also published written evidence submitted to the inquiry.
Image: Parliamentary copyright