The Digital, Culture, Media and Sport Committee will be holding the second public session as part of its inquiry into fake news on Tuesday 16 January from 10.30am.
Tuesday 16 January 2018, Committee Room 16, Palace of Westminster
- Bethan Crockett, Senior Director, Brand Safety and Digital Risk, GroupM EMEA
- Eitan Jankelewitz, Partner, Sheridans
- Matt Rogerson, Head of Public Policy, Guardian News and Media
- Tim Elkington, Internet Advertising Bureau
- Phil Smith, Managing Director, Incorporated Society of British Advertisers (ISBA)
- Ben Williams, Adblock Plus