At 3.30pm, Tuesday 5 November 2013, Thatcher Room, Portcullis House (subject to change – please check website)
- Rt Hon Philip Hammond MP, Secretary of State for Defence
- General Sir Peter Wall, Chief of the General Staff
Put your questions to the Secretary of State for Defence
For the fourth evidence session of the Committee’s inquiry into Future Army 2020 - which is examining the Ministry of Defence’s plans for the future structure of the Army – we would like to invite suggestions for questions to be put to the witnesses.
Suggested questions should focus on the following areas:
- the Role of the Army and the Army 2020 structure
- recruitment and Retention of Regulars and Reserves
- the integration of Regulars and Reservists
- the benefits, challenges and risks of Army 2020
Suggested questions should be brief and on-topic.
Please be aware that time is limited in evidence sessions, so the Committee may not be able to use all the suggested questions submitted.
Submitting your questions
The Army Rumour Service website is hosting a web discussion on behalf of the Committee, in which the sites users can post their views on the Future Army 2020 inquiry
Suggested questions for the witnesses can be posted on the Ask Hammond: 2020 thread on the Army Rumour Service website.
Questions can also be submitted to the Committee directly by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please ensure questions are submitted by midnight on Tuesday 29 October 2013.