The Defence Committee holds first evidence oral evidence session into the UK Response to Hybrid Threats.
Purpose of the session
The Defence Committee's first oral evidence session into the UK Response to Hybrid Threats will look into:
- What are hybrid threats? Is this a new problem?
- What are the tools, methods and objectives of the actors which use hybrid warfare?
Tuesday 5 March 2019, The Thatcher Room, Portcullis House
- Chris Donnelly, Institute for Statecraft
- Dr Rob Johnson, University of Oxford
- Dr Andrew Mumford, University of Nottingham