The Defence Committee holds second evidence session on the UK's response to hybrid threats.
Purpose of the session
The Defence Committee’s inquiry is examining the danger posed by hybrid threats to the UK and how the UK Government is preparing its response.
This second evidence session will look into:
- the UK’s vulnerability to hybrid threats
- the measures it has in place to respond to these threats
- and how realistic is the UK's strategy for defending against hybrid threats and warfare.
Tuesday 30 April 2019, Committee Room 19, Palace of Westminster
- Dr Rob Dover, University of Leicester
- Dr Anna Hillingdon, University of Bournemouth
- Elisabeth Braw, RUSI