The Defence Committee takes evidence on the current provision of mental health care to veterans and their families in the devolved nations.
The Committee will also hear how GPs and Psychiatrists currently provide care to veterans and their families with mental health issues.
Tuesday 13 November 2018, Committee Room 5, Palace of Westminster
- Charlie Wallace, Scottish Veterans Commissioner
- Mark Birkill, Therapist at Veterans’ NHS Wales
- Dr Oscar Daly, Psychiatrist at Combat Stress Northern Ireland
- Dr Bethany Waterhouse-Bradley, Lecturer in Health and Social Care Policy, Ulster University
Panel 2 (EST 4.15pm)
- Dr Jonathan Leach, Honorary Secretary, Royal College of London of General Practitioners
- Dr Deirdre MacManus, Royal College of Psychiatrists
- Dr Michael Grey, University of East Anglia