The Defence Committee have announced a one-off evidence session into Mechanised Infantry Vehicle Procurement.
On 31 March, the Ministry of Defence announced that the UK would re-join the Boxer programme and explore options to equip the Army with the 8x8 troop carriers to modernise its vehicle fleet and meet the Army’s Mechanised Infantry Vehicle requirement.
The Committee is holding a one-off evidence session with representatives of the ARTEC Joint Venture, manufacturers of Boxer, and Guto Bebb MP, Minister for Defence Procurement, and senior British Army officers, to examine the procurement process for the Mechanised Infantry Vehicle.
Tuesday 24 April 2018, The Grimond Room, Portcullis House
- Stefan Lischka, Managing Director, ARTEC
- Peter Hardisty, Managing Director, Rheinmetall Defence UK
- Craig Priday, Managing Director, Pearson Engineering
- Guto Bebb MP, Minister for Defence Procurement
- Lieutenant General Paul Jaques CBE, Chief of Materiel (Land) and Quartermaster General, Ministry of Defence
- Major General Christopher Tickell, Director General Capability, British Army, Ministry of Defence
Image: Crown Copyright