The Defence Committee holds an evidence session in Washington in relation to its inquiry, 'The indispensable ally? US, NATO and UK Defence relations'.
Topics that the session is expected to cover include the future of the European Deterrence Initiative and the UK/US/EU defence and security relationship after Brexit.
Monday 5 March 2018, Atlantic Council, Washington
- Victoria Nuland, Chief Executive Officer, Center for a New American Security
- Representative Michael Turner
- Heather Conley, Senior Vice President, Center for Strategic and International Studies
- Dr Nile Gardiner, Director, Margaret Thatcher Center for Freedom, The Heritage Foundation
- Tom Wright, Director, Center on the United States and Europe, Brookings Institution