The Defence Committee is conducting an inquiry examining the risk of terrorists and other extremists maliciously using drones within the UK, and what the Government should be doing to address this threat.
Purpose of the session
This second evidence session will examine the nature and level of the threat that drones pose to the UK. It will consider:
- the ways in which drone technology is evolving
- the UK’s vulnerability to kinetic and non-kinetic drone attacks
- the effectiveness of counter-drone technology, policy and practice in the UK
Tuesday 3 September, Grimond Room, Portcullis House.
- Dr Anna Jackman, Royal Holloway, University of London
- Arthur Holland Michel, Center for the Study of the Drone, Bard College, New York