On 10 October, BAE Systems announced organisational changes and plans for workforce reductions of 1,915 personnel. The Defence Committee assesses the impact of BAE’s reorganisation and workforce reductions on UK Defence.
Tuesday 28 November 2017, The Grimond Room
- Chris Boardman, Managing Director of UK Military Air and Information
- Bob Keen Head of Government Relations, BAE Systems
- Garry Graham, Deputy Secretary General, Prospect
- Steve Turner, Assistant General Secretary, Unite the Union
- Jarrod Rex, BAE Brough, Unite the Union
- Roland Entwistle, BAE Warton and Samlesbury, Unite the Union