The Defence Committee takes evidence from the Service Families Federations and Service Charities, in their role as external members of the Covenant Reference Group.
The session will cover a range of areas encompassed within the Covenant Annual Report 2018 including governance, healthcare, education, accommodation, Foreign and Commonwealth personnel and veterans, family life, through-life support and business and the community.
Tuesday 12 February 2019, Committee Room 6, Palace of Westminster
- Anna Wright, Chief Executive, Naval Families Federation
- Sara Baade, Chief Executive, Army Families Federation
- Maria Lyle, Director, RAF Families Federation
- Mary Moreland, Chairman, War Widows Association
- Charles Byrne, Director General, Royal British Legion
- Lieutenant General (Rtd) Sir Andrew Gregory KBE CB, Controller, SSAFA
- General (Rtd) Sir John McColl KCB CBE DSO, Chairman, COBSEO
Image: Armed Forces Covenant