The Armed Forces Act 2011 requires the Government to present an annual report to Parliament on the implementation of the Armed Forces Covenant. The 2017 Annual Report was published on 18 December 2017.
This session is an opportunity for the Committee to examine Covenant implementation and delivery, new and existing commitments, and challenges identified by the External Members of the Covenant Reference Group and other external commentators.
Tuesday 16 January 2018, The Grimond Room, Portcullis House
- Sara Baade, Chief Executive, Army Families Federation
- Anna Wright, Director, Naval Families Federation
- Group Captain (Rtd) Bill Mahon, Director, RAF Families Federation
- Lieutenant General (Rtd) Sir Andrew Gregory KBE CB, Controller, SSAFA
- General (Rtd) Sir John McColl KCB CBE DSO, Chairman, COBSEO
- Charles Byrne, Director General, Royal British Legion
- Mary Moreland, Chairman, War Widows Association
Image: Parliamentary copyright