On Tuesday 8 April, the Culture, Media and Sport Committee will hold the fifth evidence session of its inquiry into the future of the BBC.
At 10.30am, House of Commons, London (Room TBC):
- Lord Burns GCB (independent adviser to the Secretary of State during the 2006 BBC Charter review)
- Philip Graf CBE, former Deputy Chairman, Ofcom (between 2006-11)
- Richard Hooper CBE, founding Deputy Chairman, Ofcom (between 2002-05)
- Dan Brooke, Chief Marketing and Communications Officer, Channel 4
- Magnus Brooke, Director of Policy and Regulatory Affairs, ITV plc
The Committee's questions are expected to cover, amongst other areas, the Charter review that took place in 2006, the witnesses' views on the BBC and the 2016 review.
The Committee’s next session on the BBC is expected to be on 20 May.