The Culture, Media and Sport Committee takes evidence from the FA Chairman and representatives from Coca-Cola, MacDonalds, Anheuser-Busch Inbev and Visa on the future of FIFA.
Wednesday 28 October 2015, Thatcher Room, Portcullis House
- Greg Dyke, Chairman, Football Association
- Peter Franklin, Group Director for Worldwide Sport, Coca-Cola
- Julian Hilton-Johnson, Vice-President, Corporate Relations, McDonalds
- Emma Reynolds, Corporate Affairs Director, Anheuser-Busch Inbev
- Ellen Richey, Vice Chairman, Risk and Public Policy, Visa