The Culture, Media and Sport Committee’s third evidence session of its inquiry into the Impact of Brexit on the creative industries, tourism and the digital single market is held in Belfast.
Tuesday 28 February 2017, Queen's University, Belfast
- Richard Williams, CEO, NI Screen
- Brian Dolaghan, Director of Technology and Services, Invest NI
- Claire Patterson, Business, Research and Development Manager, Belfast City Council
- Clare Mullen, Tourism, Culture and Arts Manager, Belfast City Council
At 11.30am (approx)
- Shane Clarke, Director of Corporate Services and Policy, Tourism Ireland
- Susie Brown, Director of Corporate Development, Tourism NI
- Ciaran O’Neill, President, Northern Ireland Hotels Federation
The session is an opportunity to hear the views of prominent figures from the creative industries and tourism sector in Northern Ireland. The evidence session is preceded by some informal discussions with representatives from these industries during a visit to Belfast.
Follow the progress of the inquiry
There is expected to be six to seven evidence sessions in this inquiry. Follow the progress of the impact of Brexit on the creative industries, tourism and the single market inquiry.