#AskPickles session postponed
02 December 2013
The Communities and Local Government Committee holds its second oral evidence session on the Performance on the Department in 2012/3.
A session with Mr Pickles on the questions received via #AskPickles has been postponed due to illness.
Monday 9 December 2013, The Grimond Room, Portcullis House
The Secretary of State is unwell so the #AskPickles part of today’s session has been postponed. A new date will be confirmed as soon as possible. The session on the Performance of the Department will go ahead with the ministerial team as set out below.
Performance of the Department in 2012/3
- Baroness Stowell of Beeston, Parliamentary Under Secretary of State
- Nick Boles MP, Parliamentary Under Secretary of State
- Kris Hopkins MP, Parliamentary Under Secretary of State
- Brandon Lewis MP, Parliamentary Under Secretary of State
- Stephen Williams MP, Parliamentary Under Secretary of State.
The Committee will be taking evidence from the Secretary of State and his Ministerial team on the Performance of the Department for Communities and Local Government since March 2012. The Committee took evidence from the Permanent Secretary and senior officials on 14 October.
More news on: Parliament, government and politics, Parliament, House of Commons news, Commons news, Committee news, Public administration, Local government, Business, industry and consumers
Share this page