The Communities and Local Government Committee holds sixth evidence session on the private rented sector.
Wednesday 8 May 2013, Grimond Room, Portcullis House
- Richard Blakeway, Deputy Mayor for Housing, Land and Property, Greater London Authority
- Stuart Corbyn, Chairman, Qatari Diar Delancey, East Village Operations
- Neil Haddon, Chief Executive, Genesis Housing Association
- Ian Fletcher, Director of Property (Real Estate), British Property Federation
- Paul Smee, Director General, Council of Mortgage Lenders
- Nigel Terrington, Chief Executive, Paragon Group of Companies plc
The inquiry is examining private rented sector housing, particularly the quality of housing in the sector, rent levels, tenure and the regulation of landlords, letting agents and houses in multiple occupation (HMOs). This is the sixth evidence session and looks at, among other things, finance and investment in the private rented sector.