This is the Committee’s eighth oral evidence session for its inquiry into the Operation of the National Planning Policy Framework.
The session explores, firstly, local authorities’ views about the operation of the NPPF; and, secondly, the impact of the NPPF on sustainable development, including the balance between economic and environmental factors.
Wednesday 10 September, location TBC
- Cllr Matthew Barber, Leader, Vale of White Horse District Council (submission 87)
- Cllr James Murray, Executive Member for Housing and Development, London Borough of Islington (submission 227)
- Cllr Hazel Simmons, Leader, Luton Borough Council (submission 268)
- Neil Sinden, Director of Policy and Campaigns, Campaign to Protect Rural England (submission 127)
- Nicola Walker, Director of Business Environment, Confederation of British Industry (submission 166)