The Communities and Local Goverment Committee holds its first oral evidence session for its inquiry into the Operation of the National Planning Policy Framework (NPPF). This session is aimed at giving the Committee an overview of the key issues and a range of perspectives on the NPPF.
Monday 9 June 2014, Thatcher Room, Portcullis House
- Richard Blyth, Royal Town Planning Institute
- David Henry, Royal Institution of Chartered Surveyors
- Councillor Tony Newman, Local Government Association
- Councillor Gillian Brown, District Councils' Network
- Mike Kiely, President, Planning Officers Society
- Councillor Ken Browse, Chairman, National Association of Local Councils