The Committee will hold the eighth and ninth oral evidence sessions on the Operation of the National Planning Policy Framework.
The eighth session, on 8 September, explores the impact of the NPPF on sustainable development, including the balance between economic and environmental factors. The ninth session, on 10 September, will explore the views of local authorities on the operation of the NPPF.
4.15pm on 8 September 2014
- Neil Sinden, Director of Policy and Campaigns, Campaign to Protect Rural England (submission 127)
- Nicola Walker, Director of Business Environment, Confederation of British Industry (submission 166)
4.30pm on 10 September 2014
- Cllr Matthew Barber, Leader, Vale of White Horse District Council (submission 87)
- Cllr James Murray, Executive Member for Housing and Development, London Borough of Islington (submission 227)
- Cllr Hazel Simmons, Leader, Luton Borough Council (submission 268)
All other written submissions are available on the inquiry page now; the transcripts will be uploaded 3-4 days after the sessions.