The Committee will hold the first oral evidence session for its inquiry into local government Chief Officers' remuneration on Monday 17 March 2014
The session will explore pay for local government sector senior staff. It will probe whether there is effective fairness, transparency and accountability in the way remuneration is determined, including progress since the 2011 Hutton Review of Fair Pay in the Public Sector.
Duncan Brown, Principal, Performance, Reward & Talent, AON Hewitt
Jonathan Isaby, Chief Executive, TaxPayers’ Alliance
Charles Cotton, Performance and Reward Manager, CIPD
Will Hutton, author of Fair Pay in the Public Sector Report
Cllr Jim McMahon, Chair of Workforce Board, Local Government Association
- The session will be available to watch online: Parliament TV
- Members of the public may attend the session: Visiting Parliament
- A transcript of the session will be available on the website 3-4 days after the session: inquiry page
- All other written submissions received can also be found on the inquiry page.
- Follow the inquiry on Twitter using #localgovernment