Audit and Inspection of Local Authorities
Monday 21st March, Grimond Room, Portcullis House (Room subject to change)
- Dai Hudd, Deputy General Secretary
- Chris Round, Audit Commission Branch Chair
- Belinda Wadsworth, Strategy Adviser – Local and Regional Policy
Women’s Resource Centre
- Rebecca Veasey, Policy Officer
- Matthew Sinclair, Director
Association of Public Service Excellence
- Paul O’Brien, Chief Executive
- Professor John Seddon, Managing Director
Further evidence sessions will be announced in due course.
The Committee announced an inquiry into the Audit and Inspection of Local Authorities on 8 November 2010. This is the second evidence session in the series.
The session will be open to the public on a first come, first served basis. For meetings in Portcullis House, the entrance is located on Victoria Embankment. For meetings in the Palace of Westminster please enter via the visitor entrance, located next to the main St Stephen’s entrance. There is no system for the prior reservation of seats in Committee Rooms. It is advisable to allow about 30 minutes to pass through security checks. Committee rooms and the timing of meetings are subject to change. Those interested in attending the session should check the venue by contacting the House of Commons Public Information Office on 020 7219 4272 on the day before the hearing.