The Communities and Local Government Committee questions representatives of landlords, housing lawyers and front-line housing officers to hear about their views on the Homelessness Reduction Bill and what they anticipate its impact and costs will be. Following this session, the Committee hears from Marcus Jones MP, the Minister with responsibility for homelessness to hear about the Government's views on the Bill.
Wednesday 14 September 2016, Committee Room 8, Palace of Westminster
- Giles Peaker, Executive Member for Parliamentary Liaison, Housing Law Practitioners Association
- Chris Norris, Head of Policy, Public Affairs and Research, National Landlords Association
- Neil Wightman, Co-Chair, Association of Housing Advice Services
- Lindsay Megson, Head of Service, National Practitioners Support Service
- Marcus Jones MP, Minister of State for Local Government, Department for Communities and Local Government