The Committee will consider the economics of the proposed reforms to higher education funding, and take evidence from graduate employers about the relationship between business and higher education.
Tuesday 17 May, Committee Room 15, Palace of Westminster
- Professor Lorraine Dearden, Institute for Fiscal Studies
- Professor Nicholas Barr, Professor of Public Economics, London School of Economics
- Dr Gavan Conlon, London Economics
- Carl Gilleard, Chief Executive, Association of Graduate Recruiters
- Matthew Jaffa, Deputy Head of Policy, Federation of Small Businesses
- Oliver Tant, Head of Audit at KPMG