The Business, Innovation and Skills (BIS) Committee hears from pub landlords and tied tenants, and pub company representatives on the new pubs code and their views on the appointment of Paul Newby as Pubs Code Adjudicator.
Tuesday 19 July 2016, Committee Room 6, Palace of Westminster
- Dave Munford, Founding Member, Pubs Advisory Service, and Landord, Boat Inn, Matlock, Derbyshire
- Gary Mason, Tied Tenant, Millwright Arms, Warwick
- Simon Clarke, Tied Tenant, Enterprise Inns, and Surveyor, Royal Institute of Chartered Surveyors
- Simon Townsend, Chief Executive, Enterprise Inns
- Stuart Gallyot, Company secretary and Director of Legal and Estates, Punch Taverns