The Business, Energy and Industrial Strategy Committee’s hears from SMEs, the Federation of Small Businesses (FSB) and others on scale-up and the effectiveness of Government initiatives to improve the productivity of small businesses.
The meeting on Tuesday, at the Scale-Up Institute in London, will look at the obstacles preventing SMEs boosting their productivity and what more can be done to encourage more firms to scale-up. It will also examine how national and regional policies and institutions are working together to support SMEs.
Tuesday 19 June 2018, Scale-Up Institute, 101 Euston Road, London, NW1 2RA
- Linda Edworthy, Strategy Director, Tees Valley Combined Authority
- Angela Middleton, Chair, Middleton Murray
- Bryon Dixon, CEO, Microfresh
- Heather Dean, Head of Skills and Business Support, Bucks Business First
- Mike Cherry OBE, FSB National Chairman
- Prof Tim Vorley, Professor of Entrepreneurship, Associate Dean Impact, Innovation & Engagement, Sheffield University
- Irene Graham, CEO, Scale-up Institute
- Chris Manson, CEO, Newable