The Children and Families Bill would reform the Office of the Children's Commissioner.
Key proposals include:
- amending the Commissioner’s function and powers
- increasing the Commissioner's independence from Government
MPs are particularly interested in your comments on the practical implications of specific clauses of the Bill. Please make clear whether your comment relates to a specific clause or schedule.
- Read Bill clauses 77-86 on the Children's Commissioner
- Children's Commissioner: Schedules 5 and 6
- Read explanatory notes on the Children and Families Bill
This forum is now closed and comments related to this thread have been removed.